Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I killed Grimace and stretched his skin over my blog.

Grimace was pure evil, anyways.
I just couldn't dig the classic black layout anymore. I had to do SOMETHING to personalize it. So I made it purple. What a gay huh?
It's alright. I know you're just jealous of Matty's mauve blog. I should change the title to that. If I didn't like ramrod so much I would totally do it. (The title ramrod.... not actual ramrodding...)

Is Martin Lawrence dead? He just sort of disappeared. I mean, I don't mind. It's just strange when someone does that, ya know?

I beat D-ral's ass at Monopoly last night. Did you know I was a champion? I did. So i packed it up and brought it back to the crib.

I'm done rambling for today.

Purple you wear, called gay you will be.

-Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment